Expired Didn't Tip
$85 for make-a-ring or welding workshop in Jamaica Plain ($150 value) 43% off at Stonybrook Fine Arts
Deal did not reach minimum buyers needed
Why You Should Go: As far as the world of the arts goes, you consider yourself quite the renaissance soul. You can appreciate an ancient sculpture just as much as splattered spots on a blank canvas. Take your well-roundedness a step further with ring-making and welding workshops at Stonybrook Fine Arts.
What You Will Learn: Take your pick of workshops, where you can make your own ring-bling in a 4-hour session, learn to design and create a custom ring adorned with different finishing techniques, or become a steel-master with a 3-hour session learning various welding techniques including steel-altering, cutting and finishing.
What You Should Know: Stonybrook Fine Art offers small, intimate classes in all varieties of sculptural media, from the ancient art of bronze casting to welding and jewelry design. Your portfolio is growing as we speak.
- Please click please visit http://www.stonybrookfinearts.com/form.html to fill out your form and reserve your spot in class.
- A signed waiver is required.
- Please print and present voucher upon arrival to the studio.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Choose between a ring-making workshop and an intro to welding workshop.
- Learn the art of welding, steel-altering, cutting and finishing.
- Stonybrook Fine Arts instructors are master artists and teachers.
- Buy up to 3 for yourself and 1 for a friend.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Online registration is required, please click here to fill out your form and reserve your spot in class.
- Package 1, must be 13 years or older.
- Package 2, must be 15 years or older.
- A signed waiver is required upon redemption.
- Students may redeem $150 towards their choice of workshop if they prefer another option.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.