$3.50 for a customized call from Santa to your child ($7 value) 50% off from Santa Is Calling
Deal ended at 12:12 AM on 12/26/2012
Why Your Kid Will Love It: For years, rumors have circulated about the demise or non-existence of everyone’s favorite North Pole resident, Santa Claus. But whether your kids maintain a cautious optimism or have grown more skeptical with age, they’ll no doubt be convinced of St. Nick’s being when the get a call from the jolly old man himself, courtesy of Santa Is Calling.
What You Should Know: Instead of staying up all night in the hopes of seeing Santa slide down the chimney, let your children talk to the man firsthand over the phone. Santa is Calling has two different messages (“Merry Christmas” and “Be Good”), each with several customizable options (name, state, desired present) so your son or daughter knows that the message was tailor-made for them. Simply fill out the form online and choose a time and a number for Santa to call. Before you give your kids their big present, give them the best gift they could ask for, a call from Santa.
- Please go to http://www.santaiscalling.com/, choose “Merry Christmas” or “Be Good,” personalize your call using the dropdown boxes and click “Continue.”
- Enter the desired phone number, schedule your call and proceed to your cart.
- Enter your voucher code in the promo code box, click “Apply Code,” and complete your order.
- Give your kid a gift they’ll never forget: A phone call from Santa.
- Several customizable names, words and phrases makes each phone call a unique one.
- Choose any time and phone number, and make sure your child is waiting by the phone.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Valid for either the “Merry Christmas” or “Be Good” message.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Santa is Calling