$12 for admission for two to both museums ($24 value) Half off at the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 12/17/2013
Why You Should Go: You always want to be taken out to the ball game, from pitch one to the bottom of the ninth. During this off-season, relive the thrills, history and legend of Baltimore's very own Babe Ruth and other sports heroes at The Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum.
What You Should Know: The independent, not-for-profit museum gives visitors an intimate look at Babe Ruth's row house birthplace, full of childhood and sports relics. You'll also get to visit the Sports Legends Museum (just 3 blocks west), a spot that pays homage to the great Orioles and Colts, and encompasses Maryland sports history from high school to professional leagues. It's one, two, three strikes you're IN at the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please print and present voucher at either museum to redeem. Promotional value does not expire.
- The Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum is an independent, not-for-profit educational institution dedicated to Maryland sports greats, and of course, Babe Ruth.
- You'll get an up-close look at Babe Ruth's birthplace and family relics from when the Bambino was just a boy.
- The Sports Legends Museum pays homage to Maryland's athletes and fans, with exhibits ranging from high school records to professional leagues.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Valid for entry for 2 people to both the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museumand the Sports Legends Museum.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit, no credit or change returned.
- Hours: Tues-Sun 10am-5pm.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Babe Ruth Museum
Spread the word!
Share Deals with your friends Share Local Offers with your friends