$20 for $40 worth of hearty fare in a historic setting Half off at The Grille at Peerce’s
Deal ended at 23:01:00 on 01/20/2013
Why You Should Go: While pop-up restaurants and pretty-looking fusion plates seem to be all the rage these days, true restaurateurs know that the true measure of a quality dining establishment is in its history and its flavor. There’s no denying either at The Grille at Peerce’s, a true Baltimore institution serving both classic and creative American cuisine.
What You Should Know: The Grille at Peerce’s is housed in a Revolutionary War-era plantation, offering stunning views of the lake at Loch Raven. Come for a meal steeped in history and culinary delight, with a brunch menu featuring the B.L.T. Salad, Crab and Asparagus Omelet and Smoked Salmon Plate, and dinner with such varied options as Mongolian Braised Ribs, Firecracker Calamari and Crab Cakes. You’ll also find an impressive wine selection to wash your meal down. So head to The Grille at Peerce’s and enjoy a dining experience our forefathers would be proud of.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Classic food in an historic location makes The Grille at Peerce’s a legendary Baltimore-area destination.
- Come for dinner or brunch and stay for a bottle of wine.
- Located in Phoenix, Maryland, The Grill at Peerce’s is just 4.5 miles off the Beltway.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.