$12 for admission for two to both museums ($24 value) Half off at the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards
Deal ended at 23:02:00 on 02/27/2013
Why You Should Go: If there are two things every Baltimore sports fan should know, they’re that Baltimore is, of course, the best sports city in the country, and that Charm City is the birthplace of baseball’s greatest player, Babe Ruth. Whether those facts are new to you, or have been imparted on you since you were a kid, you’ll no doubt be amazed by what you’ll find at the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards.
What You Should Know: Learn all you ever wanted to know about the Sultan of Swat, and even seen the bedroom where he was born at The Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum. Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards casts a broader net around Maryland sports history, displaying memorabilia, photos, and interactive exhibits spanning from the Civil War to the present day. There may be no better time than now to be a Maryland sports fan, but the only way to know for sure is by paying a visit to the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards.
- Print your voucher and present it at each museum for admission for 2.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- See the room where the Babe became a baby at the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum.
- Bask in the rich history of Maryland sports at Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards.
- Each voucher is good for admission for two at both museums.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Only valid for 1 visit per museum; admission for 2 must be redeemed at one time.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.