$15 for $30 worth of succulent steaks and more Half off at Supano’s Steakhouse
Deal ended at 00:01:00 on 01/30/2013
Why You Should Go: As we’ve learned from the likes of Mick Jagger, Meryl Streep and Ray Lewis, getting older and maintaining success isn’t about changing, it’s about adapting. For over 75 years, Supano’s Steakhouse has maintained its status as a Baltimore institution, while simultaneously adapting to include live music and a downstairs sports bar.
What You Should Know: Named Baltimore’s Best Steakhouse by Thedestinationguide.com, Supano’s combines old-school elegance, modern charm and a some of the best steak, seafood and pasta you’ll ever try. Whether you’re stopping in for some live blues and jazz, karaoke, or need to watch the big game at the Supano Zone Sports Bar downstairs, you can chow down on Lobster Ravioli, Eggplant Parmigiana or Dino’s Prime Bone-in Ribeye. So bask in generations of history, music and top-notch cuisine at Supano’s Steakhouse.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Juicy steaks, fresh seafood and homemade pastas await you at this legendary steakhouse.
- Come for live music or karaoke, or head downstairs to the sports bar.
- An extensive wine list and plenty of beers on tap provide more than enough options to keep your thirst quenched.
- Limit 1 voucher per person and buy 1 more as a gift.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Not valid on Valentine’s Day or during Grand Prix Week.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.