$15 for $30 worth of authentic Thai cuisine Half off at My Thai
Deal ended at 23:09:00 on 09/04/2013
Why You Should Go: The ever-changing urban landscape of Baltimore has seen some of our most beloved institutions come and go, but there are few things we love more than a comeback story. Destroyed in the Park Plaza fire in 2010, My Thai has come roaring back with a new location in the historic Holland Tack Factory. Experience the same great Southeast Asian flavors in a bigger, more elegant space.
What You Should Know: Inspired by Thai street food, My Thai’s menu consists of delicacies like shrimp cakes and chicken lettuce wraps to start, plus classic entrees like pad Thai, drunken noodles, crab fried rice, crispy duck ka pow, and five kinds of curry. With a 40-foot bar serving up exotic cocktails, and communal tables for large groups, there’s no better place to support a comeback than at MyThai.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please print and present voucher at redemption. Promotional value expires 11/29/2013.
- An authentic menu is inspired by the legendary street food of Thailand.
- Beer and exotic cocktails are available at the 40-foot bar.
- Enjoy the elegant, minimalist atmosphere at a long communal table or in traditional seating.
- Limit 1 voucher per person and buy 2 more as gifts.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday only.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About My Thai
Spread the word!
Share Deals with your friends Share Local Offers with your friends