$15 for $30 worth of pub grub and brews Half Off at Chug A Mug Sports Bar & Grill
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 10/21/2013
Why You Should Go: These days (thankfully) it’s not too hard to find a cozy bar. All you need is a good list of drafts, a burger and a big screen. But if you’re looking for a place that you can bring the kids in for eggs, have a family lunch and then round out the evening with a couple cold ones with your buds – there’s only one spot in town. Head to the family-owned-and-operated Chug A Mug Sports Bar & Grill for round-the-clock pub time.
What You Should Taste: Kick off the day with the Chug-A-Mug Muffin Sandwich (pit ham, egg & cheese) or the hungry man’s Mugs 4 Bagger Sandwich (2 eggs, double cheese and 4 meats). Lunchtime feasts include the Buffalo Chicken Salad, Chili Nachos, and Steamed Mussels, all leading up to stunners like the Grand Slam Burger, Rodeo Pit Beef Sandwich, Pulled Pork BBQ, and Crab Cake Sub.
What You Should Know: This Middle River spot is a brand new staple for friendly service, hearty dishes, and a comfy seat all day long. Open seven days a week from 8:30am until 2am, you can stop in for a fresh cup of Joe and a stack of pancakes, a super-stacked sandwich for your midday meal, or a homemade dinner dish and freshly poured brew.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please print and present voucher at redemption. Promotional value expires 10/28/2014.
- Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner provide the perfect meal whenever hunger strikes.
- Plenty of beers on tap are available to wet your whistle.
- Catch the game on one of 10 big-screen TVs.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol; valid ID required.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.