Save on regular tickets and VIP tickets for the event on July 6, 2014 50% off at the Baltimore Reggae Jerk Festival
Why You Should Go: While some festivals are all about music, the Reggae Jerk Festival, goes above and beyond a few simple beats. In addition to the best mix of reggae music from a number of popular artists, they've brought together the best Jamaican restaurants in Baltimore, fun games for kids and Caribbean culture.
Why You’ll Love It: At the International Reggae Jerk Festival, people from all over the world come together and listen to their favorite music from reggae culture's greatest artist. You can choose between listening to stars like Sanchez, Alison Hinds, Capleton, Baby Gham, and Mr. Easy or taste unbelievably delicious Jamaican food. Whether you grew up with reggae or just want to get a taste of it.
What To Know: Taking place at Oregon Ridge Park, this easily accessible event is perfect for spending an entire day out of the city. At the festival you can expect entertainment for the entire family and still enjoy the sound of reggae, surrounded by the greens of Oregon Ridge Park.
- Limit two per household total.
- Event held at the Oregon Ridge Park on July 6 from 12-8pm.
- Redeem tickets at the gate.
- No cash value.
- Military ID must be shown for Military option.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About International Entertainment Group