$15 for $30 worth of fresh, local seafood 50% off at Fallston Seafood
- Our fave lunch dishes include the shrimp salad wrap and cheese tortellini.
- Elegant dinner fare includes slow-roasted prime rib, filet mignon and the chicken & shrimp scampi.
- Featured in Hartford Magazine as a top local seafood restaurant for four years straight.
Why You Should Go: If there’s anything to be learned from Woodstock ’94, this year's "Carrie" remake, and caffeine-free cola, it’s that the original is always better. And when it comes to seafood in Baltimore, you can’t do any better or get any more original than Fallston Seafood, a spot that's been serving up seafood for 20+ years.
What You Should Taste: We love the homemade pasta sauces, freshly caught seafood and Italian flair that the menu offers. Try the chicken kelly with broccoli, jumbo lump crabmeat and cheddar sauce, the seafood platter with crab cakes, shrimp, scallops and clams casino, or the stuffed oysters.
What You Should Know: For over 20 years, the team at Fallston has been ruling the restaurant industry, specializing in seafood delights and steak dishes. Whether you’re popping in for a casual lunch or an elegant dinner, at Fallston, you can have your cake and eat it too.
- Buy 3 for yourself and 3 for your foodie friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol; valid ID required.
- Valid for dine-in only, not valid for carry-out orders.
- Not valid for holidays.
- Vouchers not good for steamed crabs or daily specials.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Fallston Seafood