$15 for $30 toward authentic Mexican cuisine 50% off at El Rodeo Towson • Mexican Cuisine & Tequila Bar
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 11:59 PM on 11/11/2013
Why You’ll Love It: While a good holiday can mean jumping on a plane for a quick flight to Puerto Vallarta or Acapulco, a good meal can be as simple as jumping in the car and heading to El Rodeo Mexican Cuisine & Tequila Bar in Towson for authentic Mexican fare. Save money on plane fare and dinner with today's flavor-packed deal.
What You Should Try: If it’s made in Mexico, it’s made in Maryland at El Rodeo. From fajitas, tacos and burritos, to quesadillas, chimichangas and enchiladas, your Tex-Mex favorites are all here, with your choice of chicken, beef, pork, veggie and more. We love the southwest chicken tacos, Hawaiian quesadillas and crab & shrimp enchiladas, or try a soup, salad or heart-healthy choice.
What You Should Know: Open everyday for lunch, dinner and late nite, El Rodeo has a kids menu and a dessert menu to keep the whole family happy. For thirstier patrons, enjoy a margarita made with one of the 1,600 types of tequila, five different sangria flavors, or one of El Rodeo’s many other homemade cocktails. At El Rodeo, you make the decision, and they’ll provide the fiesta.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Print your voucher and present it to your server. Promotional value expires on May 5, 2014.
- Enjoy your favorite Mexican classics in a bright, lively atmosphere.
- Featuring a tequila bar with 1,600 different types of tequila.
- Launching Latino Night on Wednesdays and Ladies Night on Thursdays.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Valid at Towson location only
- Not valid for alcohol.
- Tax and gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the meal, not the voucher price.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals, offers or happy hours.
About El Rodeo Towson • Mexican Cuisine & Tequila Bar
Launching Latino nights on Wednesday