$20 for $40 worth of seafood, sandwiches and more 50% off at The Hard Yacht Cafe
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 02/25/2014
Why You Should Go: It can be hard out there, especially with the endless snowfall and cold weather. One thing that makes life a little bit easier: great food. Turn things around with an amazing meal at The Hard Yacht Cafe and winter won't seem so bad afterall.
What You Should Taste: Start the day off right with fresh and hearty breakfast options from 7am-11am, or drop by for a feast of lunch or dinner with dishes like conch fritters, crab cake quesadilla, fish tacos, chicken cheesesteak, shrimp melt and the "Mark Alan Burger" (12 oz. burger topped with crab dip and cheddar cheese).
What You Should Know: Founded in 2006, Hard Yacht looks out onto Anchor Bay East Marina, and boasts patio dining and live entertainmentand all year round. During the colder months, you can still find the same delish comfort food and friendly service, all that you could ask for aboard your own private yacht.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering. A valid ID may be required upon redemption. Promotional value expire 4/25/2014.
- Apps include classic buffalo wings, clam strips, crab pretzels and hush puppies.
- Try platters like the steak & crab, fish & chips, and fried shrimp.
- Restaurant looks out onto Anchor Bay East Marina.
- Buy up to 6 vouchers for yourself and 6 more as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per party.
- Valid for dine-in only; not valid for take-out orders.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Not valid for daily specials.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.