$15 for $30 worth of fresh seafood and steaks 50% off at Long Beach Restaurant & Tavern
- Known for fresh caught Atlantic seafood, weekend specials, and a sea-inspired interior.
- The impressive first course list includes seafood skins, steamed mussels, and Maryland crab soup.
- Main dishes range from fried shrimp with creamy mashed potatoes to the crab cake sandwich with crunchy potato chips
Why You Should Go: Some things, society has searched long and hard across the ocean to find, like the fountain of youth or Atlantis. But when it comes to delicious comfort food you love at a family-friendly spot, look no further than the spot that has beach right in its name, Long Beach Restaurant & Tavern.
What You Should Taste: We love the comfort food options at Long Beach, including the sweet potato fries and homemade crab dip, not to mention Al’s homemade chili or cream of crab soup for starters. Then there’s bigger fish to fry like fresh tilapia, shrimp & steak, stuffed shells and seafood alfredo (not to mention burgers, wraps, salads and subs).
What You Should Know: This family-owned and operated spot is known for fresh seafood straight from the Atlantic, a quirky and cozy interior, and a friendly staff to serve you. Stop by for a bite and a beer, a family meal, or a pit stop before you sail off into the distance. Ship’s ahoy.
- Buy 3 for yourself and up to 3 for your foodie friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Not valid for daily specials or steamed crabs.
- Valid for dine-in only; not valid for carry-out orders.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of the voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash back or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Long Beach Restaurant