$20 for $40 worth of steaks and seafood on the water 50% off at Carson's Creekside Restaurant and Lounge
* Limited Quantity
Deal sold out 16:37:28 on 02/28/2014
Why You Should Go: For a delicious, elegant meal, you don't always have to dress up in a fancy tux and flash some serious bling. You can enjoy amazing food while keeping things casual with a visit to Carson's Creekside Restaurant & Lounge for steaks and seafood, right on the water.
What You Should Know: Hovering over Dark Head Creek, Carson’s is a casual, family-friendly establishment with views and food worthy of five stars. If you prefer to stay inside, cozy up by the fire, catch the game on TV in the lounge, or jam out to live music every weekend. Whatever your pleasure, Carson’s promises to satisfy your stomach and put your mind at ease.
What to Eat: The menu is stuffed with sandwiches, pastas, steaks, pizza, and seafood so fresh it may have swam by on your way over. Start with steamed mussels in a white wine garlic sauce or classic crab dip. Then, taste grilled or broiled ahi tuna, mahi mahi or Atlantic salmon, grilled NY strip steak, chicken risotto with pancetta and crab meat, or shrimp scampi over linguini.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please print and present voucher at redemption. Promotional value expires 4/30/2014.
- A killer view and a mouth-watering menu make Carson’s a unique dining experience.
- Sit outside and breathe in the sea air, or view it all from the comfy indoor confines by the fire.
- Live music and a TV-packed lounge provide plenty of entertainment long after your meal is over.
- Buy as many vouchers as you'd like.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Not valid on holidays or for private events.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase alcohol; valid ID required.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash back or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals or offers.