$5 for a ticket to the Washington Bridal Showcase on January 6 or 20, or the Baltimore Bridal Show on February 2 & 3 50% off the Washington or Baltimore Bridal Showcase
Deal ended at 23:01:00 on 01/27/2013
Why You Should Go: You always dreamed of a lavish white wedding, but once you got down to planning, those dreams turned into nightmares of misshapen cakes, clashing flower arrangements, and bridal party catfights. Get a good night's sleep after attending the Washington DC Bridal Showcase on Sunday, January 6 or January 20 from 11am-5pm or the Baltimore Bridal Show on Saturday, February 2 from 5-9pm and Sunday, February 3 from 11am-4pm.
What You Will Browse: Stop flipping through bridal mags and see it all in person at the Washington Convention Center on Jan. 6, the Patriot Center at George Mason University on Jan. 20, or the Baltimore Convention Center on Feb. 2 & 3. You’ll shop gowns, dresses and formal wear, décor, flowers and style inspirations for your big day, plus visit the Wedding Idea Gallery to see first-hand the work of the wedding artists and vendors behind them.
What You Should Know: Eager Mrs.-to-be’s are rewarded handsomely, receiving a subscription to Brides Magazine, free copies of well-known local wedding magazines, and a Big Book of Wedding Savings, containing dozens of money-saving special offers from the exhibitors. All guests can enter to win thousands of dollars in gifts and prizes, including a honeymoon cruise for two. So start planning that dream wedding with an important first step: the Bridal Showcase.
- Please print and present voucher at the ticket box office of any of the three mentioned shows(Washington Convention Center, Patriot Center Fairfax, and Baltimore Convention Center).
- A valid ID may be required.
- Shop gowns, dresses and formal items, with designer pieces with selections from the area's premiere bridal boutiques.
- Visit the Wedding Idea Gallery for tips, tricks, and styles for flowers, cakes, photography and stunning tablescapes.
- Includes a subscription to Brides Magazine, plus all guests can enter to win thousands of dollars in prizes and giveaways like a romantic honeymoon cruise.
- Buy unlimited vouchers (for the whole wedding party).
- Tickets valids for one of the following shows: the Washington Convention Center on Jan. 6 from 11am-5pm, the Patriot Center at George Mason University on Jan. 20 from 11am-5pm, or the Baltimore Convention Center on Saturday, February 2 from 5-9pm and Sunday, February 3 from 11am-4pm.
- Print and present voucher at the door to exchange for ticket.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.