$6 for $12 toward fresh Jewish deli fare in Pikesville 50% off at Suburban House
Deal ended at 23:05:59 on 05/01/2012
Why You Should Go: Sometimes all you want is a meal straight from Bubbie's kitchen. But the last time you asked for potato pancakes at 7am, she kvetched for months. When Bubbie's too busy, head to Suburban House, a spot with the best matzo ball soup, corned beef sandwich, Sunday brunch, Caesar salad, deli foods and chicken in the pot, according to Baltimore Magazine.
Why You'll Love It: At this classic Jewish deli/restaurant, the current owners pay homage to the restaurants humble 1950s beginnings with a tongue-in-cheek menu, friendly vibe and mouth-watering Jewish comfort food. Where else can you order (and blissfully devour) "Not Your Bubbie's" Crab Cakes or a "Dog-Gone Reuben"?
What To Eat: For breakfast (served all-day!), nosh on their famous "Gezunta" stuffed omelets or the challah French toast. For lunch and dinner, ess (Yiddish for eat) fresh jumbo shrimp salad, home-style turkey with mashed potatoes, or one of their famous sandwiches, like the classic hot corned beef or options like "The Chutzpah", three layers of chicken salad, with bacon, lettuce, tomato and 1000 Island dressing.
- Print your voucher and present it when ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Fresh deli favorites for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- A Baltimore tradition for more than 45 years.
- Try one of their 3-story-high sandwiches with quirky names like "Liver Come Back to Me" (rare roast beef, chopped liver and 1000 island) or "Tears In Your Eyes" (turkey, chopped liver, muenster cheese, and bacon).
- Only 4 per customer total.
- Limit one voucher per table.
- Actual voucher must be printed and presented.
- 18% gratuity added to check before discount taken.
- Not valid during restaurant week.
- Valid for dine in or carry out.
- Hours: Mon-Sun 7am-7pm.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one meal; no credit or cash back.
- Valid starting the day after purchase date printed on voucher.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals, offers, discounts or specials.