$15 for $30 toward Southern-influenced tavern fare 50% off at Moonshine Tavern
Deal ended at 23:08:00 on 08/07/2013
Why You Should Go: Whether it's called white lightening, mountain dew, hooch or white whiskey, moonshine has an infamous spot in our nation's history. Now, you can enjoy this newly legalized drink (plus great pub grub) at Moonshine Tavern without worrying it was mixed in a bathtub deep in the woods of Appalachia.
Why You’ll Love It: Moonshine Tavern celebrates our country’s independent and rebellious spirit with a menu of equally inspired southern and creole influenced fare, made with local, fresh ingredients. The spot's laidback vibe is great for enjoying their classic comfort food and craft cocktails.
What to Eat: Bootlegger-size appetites will be satisfied with grub like chicken and waffles with black pepper and white gravy, blackened crab dip, duck confit beignets with duck demi glace or catfish po’ boys with savoy slaw.
- Please print and present voucher at restaurant when dining.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- A laidback vibe great for enjoying classic comfort food and craft cocktails.
- Southern and creole influenced fare, made with local, fresh ingredients.
- Unique dishes like shrimp and grits, smoke and fire gumbo with tiger prawns or frog legs, and root beer pie with salted pretzel crust.
- Only 4 per customer, but buy 4 for your friends.
- Limit one voucher per visit/table.
- Valid at the Canton location only.
- Gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash back or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.