$20 for $40 worth of Baltimore’s famous pizza 50% off at Matthew’s Pizza
Deal ended at 23:12:00 on 12/18/2012
Why You Should Go: When celebrities get famous it’s usually for one of two reasons: they big talent, or big mistakes. When pizza gets famous, it’s for one reason: big flavor. Feast on Baltimore’s best pies, subs and pastas at the infamous Matthew’s Pizza.
What You Should Taste: Start out with their unbeatable pies like the 4 Seasons (mozzarella, artichoke, black olives, anchovies, mushrooms & prosciutto) or the Great White (sweet onions, mozzarella, and Reggianito). Continue your eating-fest with the Spaghetti with Homemade Sauce, Meatball Parm, Spinach Salad and the well-known Crab Pie.
What You Should Know: This Zagat-rated slice of heaven has been buzzed about by the Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Magazine and USA Today, not to mention local celebs like US Senator Barbara Mikulski and the team at WJZ 13 Eyewitness News. Now that’s fame, in the best way possible.
- Please print and present voucher before placing your order in-store.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Buzzed about by Baltimore Magazine and the Baltimore Sun, Matthew’s was called “The Best of The Best!”
- Try the unique and infamous Crab Pie, topped with mozzarella, Reggianito, caramelized onions, Old Bay seasoning and 100% backfin crab meat.
- Other favorites include the 3 Cheese Pie, Pizza Fries, Roma Sausage and the Bruschetta.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit 1 voucher per party per visit.
- Alcohol is not included.
- Please print and present voucher before placing your order at Matthew’s.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.