$15 for $30 worth of tavern fare 50% off at Chug a Mug Sports Bar & Grill
Deal ended at 23:02:00 on 02/20/2013
Why You Should Go: While football season is over, that only means you're one day closer to spring training. Cheer on the Orioles while enjoying great food, good company and big screens showing the latest games at Middle River's family-owned sports bar and grill, Chug a Mug.
What You Should Eat: Start off your day with the Chug-A-Mug Muffin Sandwich (pit ham, egg, and cheese) or go big with the Mugs 4 Bagger Sandwich (two eggs and double cheese with four meats). For lunch or dinner, warm yourself up with the Hall of Fame Wings, and then dive into a Grand Slam Burger, Crab Cake Sandwich, or Pulled Pork BBQ.
What You Should Know: Get cozy at this Middle River pub for breakfast, lunch, or dinner with your loved ones seven days a week. Open Sun-Thurs 8:30am-11pm and Fri-Sat 8:30-2am, Chug a Mug serves meals with a mug (of coffee or beer) whenever you're hungry.
- Please call (410)-630-2467 and mention your promotional code to make a reservation.
- Print your voucher and present it to your server prior to ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, Sun-Thurs 8:30am-11pm and Fri-Sat 8:30-2am.
- Nine TVs to get your total sports coverage.
- Themed nights like country, trivia, and karaoke, along with charity events.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only, not valid for take-out.
- Not valid for daily specials.
- Tax and gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the meal
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Chug A Mug Sports Bar & Grill