$15 for $30 worth of Turkish cuisine 50% off at Cazbar Restaurant
Deal ended at 12:02 AM on 02/25/2013
Why You Should Go: Experience flavor that delights your taste buds and an atmosphere that makes you fall in love with Turkey, without ever leaving Baltimore. At Cazbar Restaurant, owner and head chef, Haluk Kantar, brings Turkey to you with a menu full Turkish favorites, belly dancers, and an authentic Turkish feel.
What You Should Eat: Start your Turkish journey with fresh hummus or one of the many mezes Cazbar has to offer. For your entrée, indulge in a perfectly cooked Döner Kebap with thin shaved layers of lamb and beef, cooked on a vertical roaster. Finish it all off with some caramelized milk pudding.
What You Should Know: Located in Historic Charles Street District, Cazbar has everything Turkish to offer. Stop by Monday through Thursday from 11am until midnight, Friday and Saturday 11am until 2am, and Sundays 4pm until midnight. Come for dinner and a belly dancing show Fridays at 9pm and Saturdays at 10pm.
- Please call (410) 528-1222 and mention your promotional code to make a reservation.
- Or print your voucher and present it at restaurant.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Authentic Turkish cuisine and ambiance.
- Open Monday through Thursday 11am until midnight, Friday and Saturday 11am until 2am, and Sunday 4pm until midnight.
- Belly dancing shows on Fridays at 9pm and Saturdays at 10pm.
- Buy unlimited vouchers, and buy for your friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Not valid for lunch menu.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one visit; no credit or cash back.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Cazbar Restaurant