$22.40 for general admission and a ticket to SPY: The Secret World of Espionage ($28 value) 20% off at the Franklin Institute
Deal ended at 12:25:09 on 08/08/2013
Why You Should Go: We've all dreamed of having James Bond's explosive gadgets, Harry Potter's invisibility cloak and Austin Powers' crushed velvet suit, but sadly these items have been relegated solely to books or the big screen. Real spies, however, have had to get even more creative with their gizmos and disguises, something you can see for yourself at SPY: The Secret World of Espionage at the Franklin Institute.
What You Should Know: Running through October 6th at the Franklin Institute, SPY: The Secret World of Espionage tells the history of one of the world's most dangerous and imaginitive professions through stories, interactive displays and over 200 historical artifacts. Not impressed? See if you could hack it as a man or woman of espionage by navigating through an actual laser field, using voice altering technologies to conceal your voice, and creating your very own spy disguise. Perfect for those seeking a new identity, SPY: The Secret World of Espionage is an exhbit you don't want to miss.
- Print your voucher and present it at the Franklin Institute ticketing desk to redeem your ticket(s).
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Learn about the top-secret history of espionage with over 200 artifacts including gadgets, disguises and more.
- Test your spy mettle in the laser field and other interactive displays.
- Includes general admission to the Franklin Institute.
- Buy up to 6 vouchers per person and 6 more as gifts.
- Valid for general admission to the Franklin Institute and SPY: The Secret World of Espionage at the Franklin Institute.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Franklin Institute