$16.50 for two general admission tickets to a Family Series show ($33 value) 50% off at the Center for Puppetry Arts
Presented by: SweetJack
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 09/04/2014
Why You Should Go: Everyone loves puppets. Three-year-olds are addicted to Elmo, grown-ups' minds were blown when they whipped out the 40-foot Voldemort at the Olympics and we’ve all had that sense of loss when we realized that our love for Miss Piggy would go unrequited. Lucky for you, the folks at the Center for Puppetry Arts understand and are offering two tickets to any of the 2014 Family Series Performances.
Why You'll Love It: If you haven’t been for a day out to this Midtown institution, book some seats with the family. The Center for Puppetry Arts is the place to go for entertaining takes on classic favorites performed by some of the world's leading artists in the field.
What to Know: Your tickets also get you entry into their museum exhibits and a Create-A-Puppet workshop where the kids make and perform with their handmade puppets. For your main show, choose from shows like “The Very Hungry Caterpillar,” “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Headless Horsemen of Silly Hollow” and many more." Whichever you choose, you're in for a treat.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please call (404) 873-3391 to reserve tickets. Print and present a copy of your paper voucher on day of show. Promotional value expires on May 24, 2015.
- Just $16.50 gets you two tickets to the Center for Puppetry Arts, a $33 value.
- Wonderful fun for the whole family.
- The Center for Puppetry Arts has been educating, enlightening, and entertaining since 1978.
- Limit 1 per person and 1 additional as a gift.
- This offer is presented in partnership between CBS Local Offers and SweetJack.
- Not valid from 11/17/2014 to 12/28/2014.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Please call 404.873.3391 to reserve tickets.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash back or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.