$50 for $100 toward Mediterranean-influenced fare in Sandy Springs 50% off at Flavor Restaurant & Bar
Deal ended at 23:09:59 on 09/26/2012
Why You Should Go: You may be boating or fishing on the fresh waters of Chattahoochee River instead of the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean, but that doesn't mean you can't indulge in some seriously delicious Mediterranean-influenced cuisine this fall. Head to Flavor Restaurant & Bar, a spot loved by locals in Sandy Springs.
Why You’ll Love It: Combining the friendly vibe of a neighborhood joint with the world-class cuisine of a fine dining establishment, Flavor Restaurant & Bar’s delicious menu is the brainchild of award-winning executive chef Peter Teimori and his team of talented chefs. Your meal may be casual, but it will also be memorable.
What to Eat: The menu of Mediterranean-influenced fare will delight palates with starters like cucumber-garlic yogurt dip, tabouli salad, and “Mirza Ghasemi” (oven-roasted eggplant with tomato and garlic). For mains, there’s a variety of kabob platters, made with rack of lamb, marinated shrimp, grass-fed ground beef, saffron chicken, and center-cut filet mignon.
- A local favorite in Sandy Springs.
- Serving up Mediterranean-influenced cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Choose from a variety of elegant kabob platters with rack of lamb, marinated shrimp, grass-fed ground beef, saffron chicken, and center-cut filet mignon.
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCerts card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts Card per visit, per party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Tax and gratuity not included.