$25 for $50 worth of fresh seafood and gourmet dishes 50% off at Chequers Seafood + Steak
Deal ended at 23:03:00 on 03/05/2013
Why You Should Go: The old proverb says that it takes a village to raise a child, and the same is true to create a successful and delicious restaurant. Luckily the local fishmongers, farmers and dining experts teamed up to create Chequers Seafood + Steak, and the result is a perfectly groomed eatery.
What You Should Taste: We love the Lobster Tamale, Goat Cheese Bruschetta and Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes for starters, and mains like 18oz USDA Prime Certified Angus Beef® Bone-In Ribeye, with sweet potatoe maque choux, crawfish andouille and espelette pepper sauce, or the Char Crusted Ahi Tuna with roasted Yukon gold potatoes, grilled asparagus, foyot sauce. Plus, daily fresh fish selections can include Rainbow Trout, Swordfish, Mahi Mahi and Seared Sea Scallops.
What You Should Know: With Executive Chef James Dennerline, and the area’s most talented fisherman, ranchers and artisan producers, Chequers serves locally-sourced fresh fare that’s full of flavor. This village is pretty talented.
- Ultra-fresh selection of seafood and prime steaks
- Impeccable service and warm, inviting atmosphere
- Serving dinner nightly, lunch Monday-Friday and award-wining brunch every Sunday
- Must be redeemed within six months of date of issuance.
- Does not include tax or gratuity, no balances can be issued and only one per table.
- Must be redeemed with your iCityCerts card, which will be mailed to you. Email confirmation not valid.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- iCityCerts card must be surrendered at point of redemption and is not valid for cash back.
- Full value of the card must be used in a single transaction.
- Limit four per person; purchase as many as you like as gifts.
- Redemption limit one iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
- Not valid on Easter Sunday.
- Not valid with any other discount or promotion including Thursday Hook-Up and Happy Hour.
About Chequers Seafood + Steak