50% off at Le Perigord
$25 for fine French cuisine in Midtown East ($50 value)
Why You Should Go: There’s nothing quite like springtime in Paris – the warm winds coming off the Seine, the sun shining down on the Eiffel Tower, the jam-packed outdoor cafés - but for most of us, we'll have to settle for not-quite-as-pleasing East River breezes, the shadow of the Empire State Building and the inescapable crowds of Fifth Ave. Luckily for those stuck on the Isle of Manhattan inhaling taxi fumes instead of the aroma of fresh baguettes, there's Le Perigord ,serving up an authentic French dining experience seven days a week.
What You Should Try: The menu at Le Perigord is as classic as a Loire Valley Chateau. Start with Lobster Bisque, or, for the more adventurous, the Escargots. For your main course you can't get more Parisien than the Roasted Duck or Rack of Lamb, and top it all off with something toothsome from the pastry trolley.
- Purchase your deal and enter your shipping address at checkout. Please note if you are purchasing multiple deals, all iCityCert cards will be sent to the one shipping address entered.
- Expect your iCityCert card to arrive three to six days after purchase.
- Please wait to receive your physical iCityCert card before making your reservation.
- Please call to make your reservation.
- Present your iCityCert card when paying your check.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCert card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCert card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCert cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCert Card per visit, per party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer including Restaurant Week.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Le Perigord has received rave reviews from the likes of The New York Times, Zagat, and New York Magazine.
- An extensive wine list will impress even the biggest vino connoisseur at your table.
- Tuxedo-clad waiters and house-made brioche are just two reasons why we love this place.
$25 $50Offer has endedPlease add $0 for shipping.
- Value $50
- Discount 50%
- You Save $25
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!