50% off at Oceanique
$50 for $100 toward seafood and mains with a French flare in Evanston
Why You Should (Aller) Go: As much as Americans covet the joie de vivre (joy of living) of the French, there's one thing we covet even more: their delectable cuisine. Luckily, Oceanique, an award-winning Chicago eatery, lets us enjoy the cuisine of both sides of the pond with a fusion of American and French cuisine that will tantalize taste buds no matter your nationality.
What You Should (Goût) Taste: Owner and chef de cuisine Mark Grosz prepares artistic culinary creations that fuse classic French and modern American styles. Enjoy Hudson Valley Foie Gras (Pomegranate-Apple Chutney, Caramelized Pineapple, White Asparagus), Bouillabaisse Oceanique with Parsley Aioli, Indiana Quail with Apricot-Chanterelle Stuffing, and Lemon Infused Crème Brulee.
What You Should (Savent) Know: Award-winning Zagat rated restaurant has rave reviews for its French-American fusion and has consistently won the highly coveted "Best Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator since 1994. The award-winning vin (wine) list carries more than 80 carefully selected, easily pairable bottles.
- Purchase your deal and enter your shipping address at checkout. Please note if you are purchasing multiple deals, all iCityCert cards will be sent to the one shipping address entered.
- Expect your iCityCert card to arrive three to six days after purchase.
- Please wait to receive your physical iCityCert card before making your reservation.
- Please call to make your reservation.
- Present your iCityCert card when paying your check.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to the face value on certificate.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCert card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCert card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCert cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCert Card per visit, per party.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions.
- Owner and chef de cuisine Mark Grosz has studied with renowned chef Jean Banchet of Le Francias, in Wheeling, IL, and abroad in France and Hong Kong.
- The menu features delicate seafood items prepared in French/American style, including American Sturgeon Osetra Caviar, Prosciutto, Manchego & Fennel Salad, Wild Black Sea Bass, and Pure Bred Rack of Lamb with Foie Gras.
- Zagat rated and recently touted as having one of the 750 best wine lists in the world by Wine Spectator, with over a dozen "Best Awards of Excellence."
$50 $100Offer has endedPlease add $0 for shipping.
- Value $100
- Discount 50%
- You Save $50
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!