59% off at Sgt H2O's Aquatic Boot Camp
$69 for a 1-month unlimited aquatic boot camp ($170 value)
Why You Should Go: When your knees ache and your joints are sore, pounding the pavement for a good workout seems like torture. While it's tempting to forgo your exercise routine to lounge by the pool, there's a happy medium that'll keep you toned, ache-free and swimming with the fishes... one month of unlimited aquatic boot camps at Sgt H2O's Aquatic Boot Camp.
Why You'll Love It: Whether you're nursing an injury or want to get back in shape, this aquatic boot camp adventure keeps you both cool and fit with a low-impact yet rigorous workout. Using the unique toning power of water and conditioning exercises, you'll become stronger, improve your swimming skills, and enjoy killer side effects like better lung capacity and oxygen metabolic rate.
How You'll Get Fit: Train like a deep sea army diver with these water-based boot camp sessions. Exercises include pool sprints, treading water with weights, fins-on swimming, water aerobics and calisthenics, and other 'diver' type exercises. You'll burn up to 1200 calories per class as long as you stay tough and push yourself to the swim-it.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please visit www.aquaticbootcamp.com/aquatic-boot-camp-dallas-texas and click on the location of your choice. View class times available and register in advance. Please print and present voucher at location of your choice. Voucher expires 3 months from date of purchase.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 5 for your friends.
- New clients only.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Expires one month from date of first class.
- Must sign waiver.
- All classes must be redeemed at same location. Find valid locations here.
- Classes are non-transferable.
- No cash back and no credit on unused time.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Founder and military-man Justin Bradshaw is a former diver who you may recognize as one of the official trainers on MTV's "I Used to Be Fat".
- Ideal for athlete needing a low impact sport to recover from injury.
- A unique conditioning program that improves swimming ability, tones from head-to-toe, expands lung capacity & burns up to 1200 calories per session
$69 $170Offer has ended
- Value $170
- Discount 59%
- You Save $101
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!