52% off at iAdventure.com’s Halloween Walking Tour
$19 for a ticket to a 2-hour walking tour of the city’s spookiest haunts ($40 value)
Why You Should Go: While your days of trick-or-treating are in the past, you're not quite ready to forget about your favorite October holiday. So this year, pound the pavement on a spooky, haunted, fun-filled, two-hour Halloween Walking Tour from iAdventure.com on October 5th, 12th, 13th, 27th, 28th, 29th or 30th at 6pm or October 20th at 12:30pm.
Why You’ll Love It: Halloween is the time for ghouls, ghosts, goblins and exploring the city for all the previously mentioned spectral creatures. Along with a few good scares, you’ll learn about the history of Halloween in America, from its Western Europe origins to the Irish immigrants who made it a tradition.
What to Know: Ghouls and goblins beware. You’re on their trail, touring the doorstep of houses and other establishments known for housing ghostly beings, like the former residents of the Old Merchant House who'd prefer not to leave. And since no Halloween tour is complete without some headstones, you’ll also visit the Bowery Cemetery at St. Marks and hear the true story of the spot's grave robbery.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please visit this link and select date of choice. Choose One (1) from the Quantity Drop Down (limit one ticket per redemption/transaction) and click Checkout. Click Add Coupon and enter your voucher code (include dashes if applicable). Click Submit and total amount should change to $0. Fill out name and information to finish checkout to successfully reserve a date. Print ticket and present along with valid ID when you arrive 15 minutes in advance of your walking tour. Promotional value expires on the last day of tours, October 30, 2012.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Only 10 per customer, but buy 10 for your spookiest friends.
- Tour is approximately 2 hours long and 1 mile walking. Wear comfy shoes.
- Must register online 48 hours in advance; subject to availability.
- Online service fee is waived.
- Valid only for date of event chosen when redeeming voucher.
- Last walking tour takes place on 10/30 at 6pm.
- Kids under 3 are free.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your tour.
- Tour begins at the Village Party Store located at 13 East 8th Street between 5th Ave & University Place on October 5th, 12th, 13th, 27th, 28th, 29th or 30th at 6pm or October 20th at 12:30pm. Tours leave promptly at designated time.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Tour houses, cemeteries and other haunted establishments on a ghostly walk.
- Walking tours take place on October 5th, 12th, 13th, 27th, 28th, 29th or 30th at 6pm or October 20th at 12:30pm.
- Learn about the history of Halloween in our country.
$19 $40Offer has ended
- Value $40
- Discount 52%
- You Save $21
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!