Up to 76% off at Redline Fight Sports
Get fit with boxing classes
Why You Should Go: When it comes to organizing your social calendar, picking the best restaurants, and staying informed of current events, you pretty much kick-butt. But if push came to shove (literally), could you actually kick some butt? Get fit while answering that question with group boxing lessons at Redline Fight Sports.
What to Choose:
- $29 for 6 Boxing Classes and a Pair of Boxing Handwraps ($106 value)
- $49 for 12 Boxing Classes and a Pair of Boxing Handwraps ($202 value)
- $69 for 12 Classes, a Pair of Boxing Gloves, and a Pair of Boxing Handwraps ($242 value)
Why You'll Love It: Mixing together fitness with purposeful training, these boxing classes will challenge you both physically and mentally... and teach you how to throw a mean right hook. Each class takes a high-octane approach, so you’ll be fighting alongside other fighters in a high-intensity environment.
What You’ll Learn: No matter your level or skill, each class covers the techniques, skills and tactics used in a professional boxer's workout. You’ll get fit by hitting the speed-ball, throwing a medicine ball, skipping rope, running, weigh-training, and sprints. It’s an intense, full-body workout that’ll improve your strength, power, coordination, and endurance.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please click here to sign up and check the schedule for boxing classes. Click on the "sign up" link on the top right corner of the screen or the “My Info” tab. Fill in your first & last name in the box that says "New to our site". Click next and fill in the rest of the information. Print and present voucher at your first class. Promotional value expires 63 months from date of purchase.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 3 for your friends.
- Valid for client that have not taken a class at Redline within the last 6 months.
- Also valid for kids martial arts classes.
- Reservations are not required.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts to get acquainted with our facility.
- Wear comfortable work-out clothes that you can freely move around and work up a sweat in. No “street shoes” in the gym, barefoot is fine, or wear your boxing, wrestling or martial arts shoes as long as they’re clean flat soles.
- Bring some water and a small towel. A water-fountain, drink machine, and towel rental service is available as well.
- Cubbys, lockers and private changing rooms and showers are available for use.
- Must go online before attending to check schedule, create your profile and fill out the waiver.
- Once redeemed, there is no time limit to use the classes.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!