40% off at Dry Tour
$30 for $50 worth of market-fresh fare and boutique drinks
Why You Should Go: Whether you’re in an indulgent cheesy kind of mood or just feeling like a rotten potato, the folks, the food, and the firewater at Dry Tour in Venice will make you feel as sweet as their Flourless Chocolate Cake. Pull up a bar stool in this rustic, refurbished early 1900’s building and bite and imbibe into happiness.
What You Should Taste: The menu is crafted with locally and/or organically-source produce, certified-humane meats, and wild caught seafood for full flavor and full consciousness. We love any selection from The Potato Bar (seriously), the Gougeres (fondue-filled profiteroles, eggplant & date jam), Braised Short Rib Wellington, and samples from the extensive Cheese & Charcuterie board.
What You Should Know: Chef Jorge Valines’s menu features flavor-packed artisanal fare, market-fresh produce, and handcrafted plating designs, perfectly paired with boutique wines and beers. Dry Tour, a British term similar to our own ‘dry spell,’ pertains to when life feels a bit in a rut, and the only solution is good food, god friends, and rich beer and wines. Change your mood in just one bite.
- Purchase your deal and enter your shipping address at checkout. Please note if you are purchasing multiple deals, all iCityCerts cards will be sent to the one shipping address entered.
- Expect your iCityCerts card to arrive three to six days after purchase.
- Please wait to receive your physical iCityCerts card before making your reservation.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- Present your iCityCerts card when paying your check.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCerts card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts Card per visit, per party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Menu boasts local and/or organically sourced produce, certified-humane meats, and wild caught seafood.
- We love the Rosemary Roasted Chicken Panini, Lamb and Potato Masala, Seared Ahi, and Fresh Ricotta with stuffed zucchini flowers, romesco vinaigrette, and candied almonds.
- Refreshments include hand-crafted infused cocktails, over 10 beers, and a seasonally-shifting wine list with both California and international selections.
$30 $50Offer has endedPlease add $0 for shipping.
- Value $50
- Discount 40%
- You Save $20
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!