Half off at Oceanique
$50 for $100 towards succulent French-American seafood
Why You Should Aller (Go): Both the French and Americans are known for doing things in their own unique ways. We have distinct styles, distinct dialects and distinct senses of humor. But if there's anything we've learned from the Revolutionary War, it's that a French and American collaboration can bea beautiful thing, and nowhere is that more apparent than in the kitchen of Oceanique in Evanston.
What You Should Goût (Taste): Owner and chef de cuisine Mark Grosz prepares artistic culinary creations that fuse classic French and modern American cooking styles. Enjoy Hudson Valley Foie Gras (Pomegranate-Apple Chutney, Caramelized Pineapple, White Asparagus), Bouillabaisse Oceanique with Parsley Aioli, Indiana Quail with Apricot-Chanterelle Stuffing, and Lemon Infused Crème Brulee.
What You Should Savent (Know): This award-winning Zagat-rated restaurant has drawn rave reviews for its French-American fusion and has consistently won the highly coveted "Best Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator since 1994. The award-winning wine list carries more than 800 carefully selected, easily pairable bottles.
- Purchase your deal and enter your shipping address at checkout. Please note if you are purchasing multiple deals, all iCityCerts cards will be sent to the one shipping address entered.
- Expect your iCityCerts card to arrive three to six days after purchase.
- Please wait to receive your physical iCityCerts card before making your reservation.
- Please call to make your reservation.
- Present your iCityCerts card when paying your check.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of date of issuance.
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to the face value on certificate.
- Must redeem with iCityCerts card.
- Full value of the iCityCerts card must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions.
- Owner and chef de cuisine Mark Grosz has studied with renowned chef Jean Banchet of Le Francias, in Wheeling, IL, and abroad in France and Hong Kong.
- The menu features delicate seafood items prepared in French/American style, including American Sturgeon Osetra Caviar, Prosciutto, Manchego & Fennel Salad, Wild Black Sea Bass, and Pure Bred Rack of Lamb.
- Oceanique is Zagat-rated and was recently touted as having one of the 750 best wine lists in the world by Wine Spectator, with over a dozen "Best Awards of Excellence."
$50 $100Offer has endedPlease add $0 for shipping.
- Value $100
- Discount 50%
- You Save $50
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!