50% off at Shabu Japanese Fondue
$10 for $20 worth of Japanese-style hot pots
Why You Should Go: You love wooing your dates with the intimacy of slow-dipping fondue, but your style is getting a little, well, cheesy. Go suave with sushi, curry, and shabu dishes at Shabu Japanese Fondue, a midtown hot spot for Asian-style hot pots.
Shabu-Shabu: The restaurant is named after the famed Japanese dish, Shabu (meaning ‘swish’). Customers receive a pot of savory homemade broth and fresh veggies or meat to swish inside, creating unforgettable bites of freshly cooked flavor. The communal act of cooking your own meal and mix and matching fill-ins provides for a cozy, intimate, and delicious dinner.
What You Should Know: Run by John Voong, Restaurateur, and head chef Sam Liang, Shabu Japanese Fondue opened its doors in the winter of 2009, in the heart of midtown and a stone’s throw from fresh local markets. The menu also boasts sushi, curry selections, udon noodle dishes, and classics starters like edameme and seaweed salad. Enjoy your swoon-able dinner date.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please call (916) 444-6688 with your voucher number in advance if you wish to make a reservation; walk-ins welcome. Please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering. Promotional value expires 6 months from date of purchase.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Buy 1 for yourself and 1 for a foodie friend.
- Limit 1 voucher per table, 2 vouchers valid for parties of 5 or more.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid for dinner menu only.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Shabu is enjoyed by cooking vegetables, beef, pork, lamb, and or chicken in your choice of rich homemade broth.
- Other menu items include classic apps, curry dishes, udon noodles, and sushi a la carte.
- For over 3 years Restaurateur John Voong and his head chef Sam Liang have run a deliciously intimate, communal style eatery dedicated to fresh, local ingredients and timeless recipes.
$10 $20Offer has ended
- Value $20
- Discount 50%
- You Save $10
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!