Up to 40% off at Sqirl
$68 for any preserve or pickling class & a take home jar of preserves (up to $114 value)
Why You Should Go: The last time you made a jam, it involved an illegal U-turn that resulted in a major traffic jam on the Santa Monica Freeway. Make a much more enjoyable type of jam at Sqirl with today’s deal for any of their preserve-making or pickling classes, including a jar of preserves to take home.
Why You'll Love It: At Sqirl, nothing beats tradition and nothing beats environmentally friendly practices. Their jams, jellies and marmalades are made with ingredients from family-owned, sustainable, certified-organic farms, local to the Sqirl kitchen. Fruit is preserved with the minimum amount of organic cane sugar and naturally occurring pectin, then crafted in small-batch copper jam pans (handspun by a nearby coppersmith, of course).
How You’ll Jam: With a range of classes from pickling to mastering berry preserves, there’s something exciting to choose from each month. In May and June, enroll in the two-hour Exotic Berries Preserves class to learn about working with short-season mulberries from Ojai, seascape strawberries from Camarillo, and blueberries from Lompoc. You’ll get to keep things sweet at home since you’ll also take home a jar of Sqirl's famous Meyer Lemon Preserves.
Purchase this CBS Local Offers Voucher and receive a unique voucher code in your email. Please visit store.sqirlla.com and click on the CLASSES square. Choose the class you are interested in from the drop down menu and add to your cart. Enter voucher code at checkout. Please print and present voucher at class. Promotional value expires 6 months from date of purchase.
If you should have additional questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Department:
We want to hear from you!
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 3 for your friends.
- Classes subject to availability, please book in advance to ensure a seat.
- Voucher must be used in one transaction; no cash back or credit will be issued.
- Must book appointment/reservation.
- Non-transferable; voucher cannot be shared.
- Tax not included.
- Wear comfortable shoes, long sleeves (preferably) and bring your favorite knife.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Owner and Long Beach-born jam-maker Jessica Koslow has worked at James Beard award-winning restaurant Bacchanalia, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Take a class like Exotic Berries Preserves and then bring home a jar of Meyer lemon preserves for the sweet memories.
- All their jams, jellies and marmalades are made with ingredients from family-owned, sustainable, certified-organic farms, local to the Sqirl kitchen.
$68 $114Offer has ended
- Value $114
- Discount 40%
- You Save $46
Custom Site Content
About CBS Local Offers
Your City. Your Deals. Welcome to CBS Local Offers! CBS Local Offers brings you the best local deals and unique experiences in your community. From enticing restaurants to exciting events and everything in between, we are your trusted source for the best meals, specials, activities, and shopping in your area. Never miss out on a great deal by signing up for the email alerts above.
CBS Local Circulars
Introducing the latest addition to CBS Local Offers: CBS Local Circulars! We're taking things a step further, by giving you access to the hottest sales around at all of your favorite stores!